The zoo can be extended but there are a few simple dangerous risk animals. A simple review of the existing investment world shows that we can face all three of the animals described. There is the Gray Rhino of the credit markets. There will be the White Leopards associated with a few of the fund surprises we are seeing in Europe with liquid assets, and there are the potential geopolitical surprises that can hit at any right time like a Dark Swan. An investor venturing out in the investment jungle needs to be prepared for almost anything on the journey.
He has little choice but to find other means to supplement in accumulating his net value for his pension needs. He tries to take action through his short-term trading and evolutionary long-term trading strategy by taking whatever money he is wearing hand and made it works harder. Uncles8888’s current Net Worth as on 11 Feb 2011, Friday, SGX closing. As you can see from the Pie graph above, 47% of his net worth comes from making and receiving money from the stock market. 14% of this money is locked in CPF OA to create 2.5% Compound Interests and the other 33% is re-invested back into the volatile stock market. Can Uncle8888’s investing strategy works for you?
How will this purchase impact the accounting formula? 8,000 in cash at the time of the purchase and signed a promissory be aware for the remainder to be paid in four monthly payments. How will the purchase have an effect on the accounting formula? How will the payment of the first monthly installment affect the accounting equation (ignore interest)?
155. Indicate how the following transactions have an effect on the accounting equation. The purchase of products on accounts. The purchase of materials for cash. Revenues received in cash. Sale made on account. 127,000 in cash. What’s the effect of the sale on the quantity of the seller’s (1) resources, (2) liabilities, and (3) owner’s equity?
52,000 on a loan for the land. 52,000 owed. What’s the effect of the payment on the quantity of the seller’s (1) property, liabilities, and (3) owner’s collateral? No change in liabilities. No apparent change in owner’s collateral. 40,000 was owed to Regions Bank or investment company still. After the sale, The Austin Land Company paid off the loan. Explain the effect of the sale and the payoff of the loan on the accounting formula. 158. You can find four transactions that affect an owner’s equity. What are both types of transactions that increase owner’s collateral?
What will be the two types of transactions that decrease owner’s equity? 159. Identify each of the following as a (1) increase to owner’s collateral, or a (2) decrease to owner’s equity. Calculate net income or the net reduction. 161. Selected transactions completed by a proprietorship are defined below. If appropriate, you might insert more than one sign in a column.
- Purchasing an alternative-fuel, or cross types, vehicle
- 2006 $258.00 17% $470.00 $442.00
- Term is set when you remove the plan
- Empowerment to Make a Real Difference –
- I’m not really accustomed to “gaming the system”; and
- Investors should diversify not just buying a security but several
- Speculative Credit :-
- Amgen (AMGN) – added 10 stocks and increased position to 60 shares
Prepare an income declaration for Flagger Company in good form. 169. A listing of cash moves for Linda’s Design Services for the year ended December 31 is shown below. 170. What information does the income statement give to business users? 171. What exactly are the three sections of the declaration of cash flows?
172. Match the following what to the financial record where they can be found. 173. Name and describe the four principal financial claims for a proprietorship. 174. A summary of cash moves for Evelyn’s Event Planning for the year finished December 31 is shown below. 175. The possessions and liabilities of Rocky’s Day Spa at December 31 and expenses for the year are the following.
10,000 during the year. 176. The property and liabilities of Rocky’s Day Spa on December 31 year are listed below and its revenue and expenses for the. 10,000 during the year. 177. The assets and liabilities of Rocky’s Day Spa at December 31, and its own revenue and expenditures for the entire year are the following.