Students flourish on recognition. It creates them want to execute even better when they know they have pleased the instructor. The main thing to remember is that while you want to provide your students the correct acknowledgment from you, it will only be achieved when it is merited. This will truly help students perform their best and use previous works as a guide for his or her future assignments.
Here are 50 ways to say “Good Job!” to your students, who deserve that special acknowledgement. 2. Keep writing! 3. You’ve got the hang up of it. 4. You’re right on track.6. That’s very good. 7. Your effort is paying off. 8. That’s exactly right. 9. I see you’ve been working really hard.
11. I’m proud of you. 12. You have improved a complete great deal. 13. Today You are doing much better. 14. You’re almost there! 15. You are thought by me have figured it out. 16. This is actually the best work yet. 17. It was got by you! 18. Wow, what a noticable difference. 19. I understood you could do it.
20. Now that’s the way to do it. 23. Don’t give up, it’s looking great. 24. My, you are an easy learner. 25. That is true. 26. Good for you! 27. You should feel great about your work. 28. I couldn’t do much better myself. 29. I think if it is done by you once again, you should have down pat.
32. I love teaching students as if you. 33. That is the right way to do it. 34. Give yourself a pat on the trunk. 36. That deserves a good grade. 37. You are moving along perfectly. 39. The tires are turning Now. 41. I’m impressed with your projects. 42. I am so proud of you. 43. You should feel great about the ongoing work you transformed in. 46. You’ll want been training. 47. Now that’s the type of work that makes me happy. 48. It really is a pleasure to utilize a learning college student such as you. 50. This is your best work yet.
That’s why I concentrate on helping people to begin and facilitate neighborhoods or to develop themselves using the internet and social mass media. I think that people are beginning to see a shift but to quote Clay Shirky “social media won’t become socially interesting till they become technologically boring”. Quite simply the real change in hooking up like minded learners and speeding up learning and change is still before us.
- The artwork of negotiation
- Wllnet 05/11/2014 11:13 am
- Virtual sociable worlds (e.g. Second Life; World of Warcraft)
- Open that index.html document with a Notepad and
- It automatically optimizes your website for search engines
- How long they remained on the site
- Islay scotch
We finished (if I recall well) with a kind of philosophical question about the role of internet and sociable media in relation to learning and working together in this globalized and connected world. Can we learn our way to avoid it of the global problems? On the one hand I’d like to be a type of cyberutopian believing we will all learn to solve all global problems like poverty, climate change, feeding the growing world populace.
Peace through the internet. On the other hand I can imagine that there’s a limit to cooperation when there is a scramble for dwindling resources. A type or kind of fighting for a piece of the wedding cake. No matter how empathetic we would be, in the long run we will attempt and make sure we and our closest friends and family members are fine.
Traditionally, users who get on a website must use a separate account for every site. OpenID allows a consumer to create a single account that are utilized at every website that allows OpenID logins. How do you create the internet in the Doodle God app? What is one able to get from the web site College Internet?